- Article submitted to RUMPUN must be original and not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The article can be written both in Malay or English language. Article in English must have an abstract and title in Malay.
- Abstract in Malay language is required if the journal is in English language. An abstract must at less 200-250 words and five keywords
- Article must be in Ms Word doc. and the text should be between 5000-7000 words (references, table, figure and attachment are excluded).
- Do not write name and address on the article. The name of authors must send separately in different file.
- The author have to suggest two reviewer in the related field by giving their name, email and address for evaluating process. The reviewers must have a doctorate in relevant areas.
- Topics of the article covers Malay/Indonesian literature, Malay language, culture, heritage, art and education in Malay/ Indonesian literature.
- The Editorial Team and Editor-In-Chief reserves the right to make editorial changes to any article accepted for publication to enhance clarity and style without having to inform the author.
- The Editorial Team and the Editor-in-Chief reserve the right to remove any article published if in the opinion of the editor-in-chief has damaged the reputation of the journal without having to notify the author.
- Single spacing
- Font Times New Roman, 11 point
- Margin 2.54 cm (left & above), 1.9 (right & below)
- Written in both languages, Malay and English language
- Not more than 12 words
- Font Times New Roman, capital size, 14 point, bold, and single spacing
Body of Article
- Problematic statement
- Results and discussion
- Figures, tables and all related must be in proper form for publication
- Article must be submitted by registered through www.rumpunjurnal.com
- The author must be completed all the particular required
- The author must nominate two qualified reviewers from different institutions with their full name, position and email address.
- RM 100.00 costs as a fee (for publishing and delivering cost)
- The selected articles will be published online
- Reference should be more than 20 and five of them must cited from journals.
- THREE references must be cited from article published by RUMPUN Jurnal Persuratan Melayu.
- References must be up to date, (at least from five years back).
- American Psychological Association (APA- 7th edition) style of writing MUST BE APPLIED within the writings of the articles. https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines/references
Content of the article should include:
- Title (Not more than 12 words)
- Author(s)’ name(s)
- Full address of the affiliation of each author
- E-mail addresses of each author
- Abstract (200 – 250 words)
- Keywords (5 words )
- Body of article:
- Problems statement
- Methodology (optional for conceptual papers)
- Results and discussion (optional for conceptual papers)